• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Happy with my purchases

jrm012

Horology Curious
8/11/23
I ordered two watches from Lucy / @truetime168 - VSF Rolex 116610LN and ZF IWC Le Petite Pilot - and couldn't be happier with both. I have the say the IWC in particular is especially stunning. Communication was an issue as I ordered right before Lucy's illness but I can't blame her for that. She was very helpful pre-purchase with many, many messages back and forth. She was very diligent in selecting high quality watches to the point of sending back 4 of the SUB 116610LN before finding the one she GL'd. She even sent pics of the RL watches to show me the flaws. While the overall process took a long time I am happy with Lucy's service.

Reactions: tkingjr

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I ordered two watches from Lucy / @truetime168 - VSF Rolex 116610LN and ZF IWC Le Petite Pilot - and couldn't be happier with both. I have the say the IWC in particular is especially stunning. Communication was an issue as I ordered right before Lucy's illness but I can't blame her for that. She was very helpful pre-purchase with many, many messages back and forth. She was very diligent in selecting high quality watches to the point of sending back 4 of the SUB 116610LN before finding the one she GL'd. She even sent pics of the RL watches to show me the flaws. While the overall process took a long time I am happy with Lucy's service.
Great choice choosing your TD. I have used her for years. Most new members are in too much of a rush to wait for perfection. The long wait is worth it.

Reactions: jrm012

Jimbothegreat

Known Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/23
How frequent are the replies? The TDs I’ve bought from so far reply like once a day and it prolongs the process 🥲

jrm012

Horology Curious
8/11/23
How frequent are the replies? The TDs I’ve bought from so far reply like once a day and it prolongs the process 🥲
Sometimes 2-3 times per day. After I ordered of course the communication was slow/non-existent due to her illness. When she came back it was right before CNY so communication wasn't great and I did have a small panic attack since it was my 1st time ordering but she calmed me down and came thru with great watches so I was happy overall. However, as most have said don't expect Lucy to be the fastest TD out there as she is very careful with her QC.

BigVibes_2007

Looking Around
25/3/23
California, CA
Great choice choosing your TD. I have used her for years. Most new members are in too much of a rush to wait for perfection. The long wait is worth it.
Hi! I just placed my order with Lucy. After reading the thread about her, I decided to go with her as my first TD. Just hoping I'd get my watches before Mother's day. lol

Reactions: tkingjr

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Hi! I just placed my order with Lucy. After reading the thread about her, I decided to go with her as my first TD. Just hoping I'd get my watches before Mother's day. lol
Since you are in USA I would suggest not shipping DHL or FedEx. I had 3 shipments seized over the years. I started using my bride's name to avoid seizures. China Post takes 2-3 weeks, but the watch arrives.

Reactions: BigVibes_2007

Jimbothegreat

Known Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/23
Since you are in USA I would suggest not shipping DHL or FedEx. I had 3 shipments seized over the years. I started using my bride's name to avoid seizures. China Post takes 2-3 weeks, but the watch arrives.

Out of how many orders do you think?