• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guys, Need Help with Two Watches....

kbsparks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/06
All,

I'm in the market for one or two Omega's. One is a two tone Constellation. Any advice on good vendors and/or things to look for? Any used ones to offer?

Secondly, I remember seeing a retro version of a gold Omega. Looked like a 60's vintage, off-white face, no date, leather strap. I think it was named after an individual. Can anyone help me with the name of this watch and a possible source?

Thanks all,

Kevin

D

d4m.test

well...I trust the following dealers:
Andrew, Angus, Ruby, and Josh

I've worked with the first 3 and everyone else has good things to say about Josh...

If you go with these guys you can't go wrong...

Most of the TT stuff is plated....

The reps for the constellation for the most part are really good...probably because they
are easy to replicate...
If you got the money, stick with the swiss movements...these watches come out of different
factories than the asian mvmts..so case construction , etc is different...this is at least what
Andrew told me...

good luck

vaccum

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
Another excellent dealer option is Eddie Lee.

Cheers,

vaccum

dangerman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/06
I think I know the retro model you are talking about.

TTK had a beautiful photo of a 1960's vintage OMEGA LOUIS BRANDT here:

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtop ... highlight=

I'm not sure if it was for sale. I don't normally like gold watches but that one really spoke to me. A really lovely watch and perfect presentation by TTK.