• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just order two of the new MacBookPro's

tigerwoods

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/11
The Milkyway
Loving the new MacBook Pro's that apple have just updated today.

I've just ordered:

13" 2.7Ghz Core II Duo with 128gb SSD
17" 2.2Ghz Quad Core i7 with 128GB SSD

Cant wait!!!

Will also be ordering new iPad2 next Wednesday as well.

Im Apple mad, the above will go with my current 27" iMac and Macbook pro.

Plus the iPhone4 and Ipod Classic!!!

D

d4m.test

Where's your moneytree?? Can you give me a link where to buy a tree like that, damn!

Nice things!

I own a iPhone 3GS and a iPod Nano. I can't work with mac's, just can't get the hang of it lol

tigerwoods

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/11
The Milkyway
Where's your moneytree?? Can you give me a link where to buy a tree like that, damn!

Nice things!

I own a iPhone 3GS and a iPod Nano. I can't work with mac's, just can't get the hang of it lol

Mac's are soooo much better and reliable that windows machines. I would never go back ! I hate using a windows computer at work and try to use my mac when ever i can!

majwilliams

14/12/10
CONUS
that 17" quad monster is going to be a crotch burner, haha. I am looking at getting the i7 13" dual core.

tigerwoods

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/11
The Milkyway
Spent best part of £4000 today with Apple.

Would of liked to buy a Gen Rlx but that cant do emails and edit photos and videos! Granted Rlx look damn good in photos though!

that 17" quad monster is going to be a crotch burner, haha. I am looking at getting the i7 13" dual core.

They have the new Sandy Bridge CPU's and are monster quick!

My iMac is mega fast. I have the 2.8Ghz i7 256Gb SSD and 16Gb RAM.

I have not seen a machine that is faster yet. Then again i have not had a chance to see the new MacPro in action.

I know that SSD is the way forward, the difference is amazing just by using flash and having no moving parts speeds up a machine by a huge amount, plus battery capacity is massively improved too!