• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings from the Westcoast

react36

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/5/16
Joined this forum a few months ago, but now looking to dive deeper and understand these custom builds by everyone.

My fav watch build has been from [MENTION=84501]QueTip[/MENTION]

Cheers!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
now looking to dive deeper and understand these custom builds by everyone.

My fav watch build has been from @QueTip

Welcome to the deeper areas! Hehe, you'll find heaps of information everywhere on here and if there's something you don it know, you can throw me a pm anytime. :)

what build is it you're talking about from me?

react36

11/5/16
[MENTION=84501]QueTip[/MENTION] my ultimate and grail piece the SuperFranken Rolex 16800 Pallettoni - I literally look at the old sales ad every week.:punk:

Welcome to the deeper areas! Hehe, you'll find heaps of information everywhere on here and if there's something you don it know, you can throw me a pm anytime. :)

what build is it you're talking about from me?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
@QueTip my ultimate and grail piece the SuperFranken Rolex 16800 Pallettoni - I literally look at the old sales ad every week.:punk:

Hehe, you should've seen it before I sold it on here.. Was even better before. I removed a few parts to lower the cost. :whistle:

react36

11/5/16
Hehe, you should've seen it before I sold it on here.. Was even better before. I removed a few parts to lower the cost. :whistle:

No idea.........wish i knew earlier! what else could you have done to it?

fromo1946

23/10/06
Hey React36, my name is Frank Romo, I’m in Sacramento, Ca. I’m at a point in my life where I’ve got way too many watches on hand. If you’re nearby, and interested in taking these off my hands send me a response. I never saw a watch I didn’t like and have bitten off more than I can chew. I’ve been a RWI member since 2005, this isn’t a scam or clickbait. Just need to clear out my watch collection.

fromo1946

23/10/06
Welcome as well from Auburn CA, West Coast callout from here as well, this place is addictive!
I’m going to get rid of what I have, if you’re interested I can show you what I’ve got. I can go to Auburn and meet up or what ever way you’d like to meet. Yes, you’re right, this hobby has gotten very addictive. My name is Frank Romo, 916-804-9205, thanks again.

mistaanime

Looking Around
4/11/22
I’m going to get rid of what I have, if you’re interested I can show you what I’ve got. I can go to Auburn and meet up or what ever way you’d like to meet. Yes, you’re right, this hobby has gotten very addictive. My name is Frank Romo, 916-804-9205, thanks again.
Hey Frank! Are you still selling? I am looking to see what you have . I am in Sacramento as well!