• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings, everyone!

Buapo

Horology Curious
10/6/13
The famous Canal Street in NYC brought me here. I bought a Breitling for $40 after some silly haggling, and honestly, I'm just ready to take another step up. I'm most interested in Omega and Tag Heuer (Carrera Calibre 36 caught my eye), the Breitling I've already passed on to a friend.

I've been wandering about this forum, and this is a lot to take in, but, I could always use another pseudo-expensive hobby (aren't they all?). Anyway, hello, fellas. I'm ready to search around and get my first replica!

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Welcome aboard!
Spend a week in reading, it will help you a lot.

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
Welcome to the forum! Read all you can before you order. Have fun!:thumbsup:

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Greetings from Finland, and welcome to RWI. Spend plenty of time familiarising yourself with the forums, and what it has to offer you, and then you can't go wrong with popping your TD cherry.

Buapo

Horology Curious
10/6/13
Thanks for the welcome, guys! I've actually been lurking for a few weeks already, and I don't even feel like I've scratched the surface (crystal?) I'm just going to keep soaking it in until I'm ready to buy.

Some of the pictures posted have absolutely floored me. I think some the replica bands are incredible, which I always saw as a weak area with replicas.

This is already so much fun. Haha.