• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Green Worldtimer VSF

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
There is a thread for the titanium, a thread for the summer blue but no thread for the green one. Anyone's got it? How is it in comparison to gen? Photo courtesy of reddit.
finally-got-it-vsf-at-worldtimer-in-green-v0-zraoerf1noxb1.png

kev0172

Horology Curious
26/10/23
Not sure I like the green as much as the other models (in general). From a rep perspective, don’t these still have obvious tells? The resolution/quality of the map being the main one

JMM17

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/1/24
Not sure I like the green as much as the other models (in general). From a rep perspective, don’t these still have obvious tells? The resolution/quality of the map being the main one
They all (VSF models) have tells visible on macro-photos. Inherited flaws from aqua terra line (ie.: seconds hand), and worldtimer specific ( ie: map resolution - Great Britain merged with Europe ). There are some trade-offs depening on color ie.: summer blue solid caseback is obscuring incorrect balance wheel regulation mechanism, but caseback itself is awful.