• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Green Seamaster from VSF

connery77

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
16/8/11
Looks good. Funny that Omega chose the same shade of green as the very first Canal St junk Hulk Sub I wasted money on over a decade ago (sans the sunburst dial, of course).

Reactions: gray bishop

gray bishop

Do not accept unsolicited offers
8/2/07
Looks good. Funny that Omega chose the same shade of green as the very first Canal St junk Hulk Sub I wasted money on over a decade ago (sans the sunburst dial, of course).
nice to meet another Canal St. adventurer, those were fun days way back when

LBMCK21

vita est brevis esse inhumanus
30/8/21
Uk
How does this look compared to the green ORF?
Which one will be closer to gen?

I’ve currently got the VSF up for sale, it’s a stunning piece, I can’t say how it compares to the gen green dial, but it’s weighty piece I must say,

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Does it come with the green rubber as well, I’d probably prefer that as more of a casual/sporty look given the dial colour?

atozzotas

7/1/15
The only thing I have noted is that the watch look almost black in artificial light

Geonor

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
Rumors are that VSF recently have done a silent update do the SMP crown guards. Newest VSF V2 batch on the left and old V2 on the right

z8P2xj.jpg

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
Just ordered a green vsf with rubber strap from trustytime. Will post some pics when it will be here

Reactions: Rddk