• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great watches from Lucy - please read, especially for first time buyers

Jepil

Do not accept unsolicited offers
25/12/19
Here is my honest review of my experience with Lucy. Back in December 2019 I ordered 2 watches from her, a V3 Daytona (Panda Dial) and a Konstantin Chaykin Joker. I was a first time buyer on this forum and had not previously dealt with Lucy before. I looked at her reviews and was satisfied that she was a genuine seller who was honest.

There were some delays. Some ordinary and some not. The ordinary delay was that Lucy got me the watches but they did not pass QC. She exchanged them for me with no hassle whatsoever. In fact, she would sent QC pics and point out the issues to me and say she herself was not satisfied. GREAT SERVICE.

The next delay was Covid-19. Factories were shut down and she could not get the watches replaced. Not her fault.

I waited patiently. At all times Lucy was responsive and kept me up to date.

Then, I received my watches. Yes, it took some time because of the delays, but I got them. Man am I a happy customer. Both watches are flawless in my opinion. I wear them all the time. They are quality pieces with good timekeeping. I have had no issues whatsoever with either watch. I attached photos of my watches but not sure if the photos do them justice. They honestly look incredible in person.

I highly recommend Lucy. I think she provides quality service and gets you quality products.

Reactions: Hilltop

Hilltop

Getting To Know The Place
15/9/20
Thanks for the brilliant review; very informative