• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great service

pwilliam

Horology Curious
12/2/17
I really wanted an AP watch so I just took a chance in the trusted dealer section and went with Tony Asian 7750. I'm glad I did the transaction went smoothly and I received my watch in less than a week and a half. Great customer service was excellent getting back to my emails. I look forward to purchasing more watches from him. I tried to upload a picture but it said it was too large, but I am really happy with my purchase and the quality is great

pwilliam

Horology Curious
12/2/17
I'm having trouble uploading pictures, the hardest part was using my credit card because the transaction was declined at first. My credit card company thought it was a scam but it went through

potef9

Horology Curious
22/3/17
I'm having trouble uploading pictures, the hardest part was using my credit card because the transaction was declined at first. My credit card company thought it was a scam but it went through

How do you resolve this issue with CC? I got VISA and want to purchase watch and I'm afraid of problems with payment :)
Can you send me picture of your watch? I can give you email :)

pwilliam

Horology Curious
12/2/17
The cc company contact me and ask if I made this purchase I verified I did then it went through