• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great Service

arichard845

Looking Around
10/10/23
First time order from Stan, I Requested a Panerai Carbotech watch and received an immediate reply. Received pictures of multiple watches to choose from and how soon the watch could be sourced. When I made my decision the watch was sourced by Stan and in two days I had QC pics of the actual watch to be shipped. Stan answered all my questions quickly and professionally. The ordered shipped and I had my watch in hand two days later. I’m very happy with the watch will definitely order again.

Lostridley

Horology Curious
19/10/23
First time order from Stan, I Requested a Panerai Carbotech watch and received an immediate reply. Received pictures of multiple watches to choose from and how soon the watch could be sourced. When I made my decision the watch was sourced by Stan and in two days I had QC pics of the actual watch to be shipped. Stan answered all my questions quickly and professionally. The ordered shipped and I had my watch in hand two days later. I’m very happy with the watch will definitely order again.

I have decided to go with Stan for my first Rep purchase as well. Should be here in a few days.

Reactions: arichard845