• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great Service from Lucy

Simpsan

Horology Curious
24/9/14
So, I'm in the market for a couple of new reps and have decided on a Noob PAM 243 and a Patek Phillipe Nautilus ( Miyota 9015 ). I've had a look through a number of dealers and I'm finding pricing is very similar but for most dealers I was reading one collector is very happy and another not so...
there seems to be one exception to this, Lucy from Truetime. Every review I read is positive, so I approach Lucy with the watches I want and request a price.

So Lucy gets back to me in a couple of hours and her price is competitive so we exchange WU details and after I mess her around for a few days waiting for my WU account to be authorised I send the funds. Lucy confirms receipt and a day or two later I receive my QC photos. Lucy tells me there is an issue with the crown on the PAM and returns it to the factory (twice!) after this she runs them for a few days and last Friday they are shipped from China, they arrived this morning (Tuesday ) 5 days later. They are fantastic watches and I'm really happy.

lucy is fantastic, always following up and responding to mails quickly. It does not feel like a business transaction but as if you are dealing with a family member!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 0

cyberwarhol

Renowned Member
28/7/13
Nice. Lucy is amazing. Wear them in good health!!

Sent from my[emoji336]using Tapatalk [emoji355]