• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great Service for PVD Radiomir Screws

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
After changing the strap on my PAM292M the other day I obviously didn't tighten up all the screws well enough as there were only 3 left when I took it off!

Someone on the forum recommended Panatime as a potential source for a replacement, and I had a look at their website.

I found a pair of stainless Radiomir screws for $5, which seemed like excellent value and was just about to buy them, before seeing that they do a PVD kit of screws and strap bars for $30, which also seemed a great price.

I thought it couldn't hurt to ask if they could do a pair of PVD screws, so sent an email. I got a very prompt reply and the new item was listed on their website within a couple of hours.

Excellent service! I've now got a pair of the correct screws on the way, along with a springbar tool which was on sale for $5, got to love an impulse buy!

Thanks very much and I'll be back for a strap as soon as I've had a proper chance to look through the thousands of options!

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
My screws arrived yestersday with no drama whatsoever.

Thanks very much for the excellent service.

faberjay111

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
That's typical of of Panatime.

Steven and his crew ALWAYS give me(and I am sure everyone else) excellent communications and service.

One of my first orders with them was a Titanium buckle for my first Pam. It arrived promptly. However, there was something wrong with the screw. It was very hard to remove it. I sent Steven an email and told him about the problem and asked if I could change it. I asked for the proper return procedure and an address. I immediately received an email telling me that he was sending me another one. Steven never sent me the address and return procedure.

I received the replacement in a couple of days.

I know that it is not a piece worth hundreds of dollars...but I really appreciated the gesture. Panatime will ALWAYS be a "go to" place for me.

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Small gestures like this are what creates loyal and return customers. It's the details that matter. ;)

mclee

Known Member
30/6/12
I'm gonna buy 2 screws in PVD black for my Pam 504. Pay via paypal and hope it's gonna perfect.

Hisenburg

Known Member
29/12/13
I bought 2 screws in PVD black. Some of the black scraped off a bit when I screwed them in. Anyone else have similar problem or a recommendation? I took a sharpie marker right over them and they look fine, for now at least.