• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great first purchase

Johncruize07

Do not accept unsolicited offers
25/6/17
After hearing about Lucy’s great QC, I decided to order a jf 114300 rhodium dial with her. I was amazed how Lucy really does her best to get you the nicest watch availaible with technically no flaws at all. Do keep in mind that it will take a bit longer to receive a watch because she rejects the watches with flaws. Her eye for detail is just superb.

Now about communication, Lucy is great at this part as well. She replies back fast. If she doesn’t just send her a reminder and she’ll reply. For me Lucy is the go to TD and I’ll keep doing business with her. Very friendly, great QC and good communication. When I received my watch a few days ago I was surprised by how good the watch looks. Runs really good as well. I’ll post some pictures for you guys later.

LT_UTC

5/3/17
Thanks for the review. Just ordered a JF 114300 Red Grape with her. Can't wait for the QC pics, as her service sounds very promising indeed. Patience is key.