• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great buy experience with Lucy

pa_blo05

Getting To Know The Place
10/10/17
Hi everyone, I just wanted to tell my experience with Lucy. I purchased a speedmaster and a BP navitimer. The process is long, since she does a very thorough QC of the watches, she rejected 2 speedmasters and a nevitimer because of some dust inside and a movement issue. But this is great, since she will make shure that you are receiving the best possible product.
I have had several experiences with other TD`s, and I can say that communication and service with Lucy was the best.
Thanks!

V9NJTe.jpg

(I haven´t peeled off the plastic of the speedy since it is a gift for my dad)

Last edited:

wallaby1

17/12/18
Florida, United States
Do you have any specs on the Speedmaster- factory, movement, etc? I'm currently shopping for a Silver Snoopy. When I go down the rabbit hole of how to get a good speedy, it turns into a canyon. Though I'm sure I can just tell her to get me one and it'll be top notch.

wallaby1

17/12/18
Florida, United States
She offered me this one with a Lemania copy (interchangeable word for clone?). As I have found out, the subdial spacing is just something currently inherent to the speedys unfortunately. The only concern I have with this model is that the caseback is painfully undetailed.
If the 12 hr chrono bothers me too much, I'll do the mod to freeze it at the 12oclock position, but I don't really see that happening.

https://puretime.io/speedmaster-ss-...lon-strap-manual-winding-chrono-movement.html

pa_blo05

10/10/17
I don't know the model.... I am sorry. Good luck with your hunting!