• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***Great 21J Daytona from Stan***

pinkdolphin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/6/09
Just got my first rep from Stan: A 21J Daytona! [smilie=hello2.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif]
He was quick to answer my questions and understanding when I interrupted his vacation time, and shipping was smooth and got to me as quickly as possible (not as quick as for some customers but that is the fault of Australia Post, not Stan!)
Thanks Stan!

It feels very substantial and heavy (it's my first non quartz watch) but getting used to it. :D
The subdial spacing is good but I think the one at 9 is slightly off as it seems to measure days of the week (1-7)?
No matter, hopefully no-one will notice as it's small. Not sure what the one at 3 is s'posed to measure?
The Crystal is sapphire which was high on my list of priorities as I tend to be rough on
my watches.
As mentioned in other reviews the case thickness is closer to gen than the 7750 daytonas but I'm no expert with any of the other details.
If anyone has any tips on how to loosen up the clasp a little it would be great - it's pretty hard to do up at the moment.

I've taken some pics but bear in mind that this is my first attempt at photographing watches and I only have the camera on my phone.
So feel free to crucify them but at least you can't crucify me for not posting any. :lol:
The pics that Stan gave me are the decent ones at the end, but I think they might be old pics.
And yes, I need some serious practice at taking both wristies and artistic watch pics. :oops:

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

ROLDAYT001.jpg

ROLDAYT005.jpg

Thanks for looking [smilie=hello.gif]

pinkdolphin

17/6/09
Had a slight issue so had to send back to Stan to get it fixed. He must have been waiting for it at the post office as it was shipped back on the same day he received it and received by me 6 days later in Australia (including 18hr's time difference and a weekend in between)!

Stan's still the man!

P_Diddy

23/6/09
I can't see this from your pics, where do you see this?

pinkdolphin said:
Just got my first rep from Stan: A 21J Daytona! [smilie=hello2.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] The subdial spacing is good but I think the one at 9 is slightly off as it seems to measure days of the week (1-7)?

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
what was the problem you had with it for it to be back so fast :?:
nice pics for a phone :shock: :mrgreen:

doctorron

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/07
That's the exact watch I got from WBK. Its great. Watch is a very high quality rep. On first buys should be from WBK. Never heard a cross word about this fine vendor.