• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Got myself a PO Chrono today

solchitlins

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/07
Received a very slightly used PO Chrono today in the mail.
Appears to be the newest version.
Everything looks and runs great!

Only problem is the bracelet is too short for my wrist.
How many links should the watch have?
I think PO Chrono and UPO use the same bracelet right?
Any one know where I can score a few extra links?
Thanks

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
I have 3 from a UPO bracelet.

If you can use them, you can have them. The only requirement is that you post pic. :D

PM me your shipping information.

solchitlins

3/11/07
sounds great!
Thanks

296797982.jpg

296797968.jpg

296797975.jpg

296797948.jpg

:)

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Check that out JB gives a unknown noob with 5 posts 3 links for free. Your a good guy JB. [smilie=angel1.gif]

I really think thats cool. Your at home going fuck, I got this or that watch I need a thing a ma gig you make a comment and the guys are here to help. What a forum. 8)

jb

Advisor
7/9/06
Thanks a lot Sub. It means a lot....coming from you. :? :wink:

It tuns out that he is local to our area. Small world, indeed. :D

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Ok, I think that was a compliment. :D

I just like seeing others help others with no intened purpose except to help someone, you know what I mean you stepped out to help a guy you don't even know and thats very kind of you. Theres tons of others would have gladly sold this guy the links and probably want a 20 spot or whatever.

POTR

29/8/07
And there's at least one guy around here that wouldn't sell to anyone he thinks is a n00b for any amount of money. :wink:

Nice Gesture JB.

Nice watch Solchitlins..

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Potr, don't take offense. Really it had nothing to do with you. Everybody does things their way and I have reasons I do things my way. Hang out and post often before you know it everyone will know you.

Send me PM for details.

jb

Advisor
7/9/06
Hey, what can I say? That's what make me, me. Now, all I have to do is convince the judge at my trial next week.

Hey, any of you want to be a character witness on my behalf?

POTR

29/8/07
You got it JB, and I'll bring the Scotch.. and at least one of the bottles will be 50 yo in case the Judge is a tight-ass.. :wink:

sub4me... dude, I didn't name any names... and I WINKED. I didn't take offense, I hardly ever would... I gotta have a good sense of humor being a hot lesbian trapped in an ugly dude's body. :wink:

jb

Advisor
7/9/06
POTR said:
... I gotta have a good sense of humor being a hot lesbian trapped in an ugly dude's body. :wink:

You too? I thought I was the only male lesbian in existence.

POTR

29/8/07
Yeah... the Marine recruiter about shit his pants when I told him that one... he was trying to steal me from the Army recruiter because Army was gushing about my test scores all over the bldg... and he just about knocked over Air Force coming through the door looking for me on his way out, laughing so hard he was crying...

That was a dangerous joke for the early 80's military...

Now I suppose we'll have to give Sub4Me a little show, or he'll think I'm mad at him.. :roll:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Thats funny shit POTR, really I'm glad you got a sense of humor.

POTR

29/8/07
Ya like the way I pulled JB all the way out right at the end? :twisted:

dylan

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/07
Nevada and California
Hey JB...
I just received a couple of slightly used UPO links...seems that I need the rest of the watch to connect to these links...
You think can help me out? :roll:

jb

Advisor
7/9/06
dylan said:
Hey JB...
I just received a couple of slightly used UPO links...seems that I need the rest of the watch to connect to these links...
You think can help me out? :roll:

Sure I can, but that's going to cost you $275. :wink:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Oh sure see what happens Dylan, ya post a few nice words and right away the pricks charging for shit now. :D

POTR

29/8/07
Nah, Dylan just forgot to post eye candy.... amateur.

solchitlins

3/11/07
UPDATE Trigger over at the RepGeek has sold me 3 more links with pins and collars and I ordered a pin removal tool so I should be all set now, thanks.

Hey, thanks for the links JB I thought you forgot about me but there here, I really appreciate it.