• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Got my first Pam from D4M

kimber45acp

16/3/09
Greg really delivered in getting me my first PAM. It was a PAM111H I ordered w/ sapphire crystal, AR and asian Unitas movement.
I received after a week and much to my dismay it arrived DOA. Without hesitation, he asked me to send it back to him.
He then ordered me another one and sent it to me. I just got it today and its a beauty. I have a feeling this will be the first of
many Panerai's and of many transactions I will have with Greg.
The first thing I will do is ditch the strap. I already have a rubber deployant strap on the way. The AR on the crystal is very
good. The movement looks very nice and the lume is pretty good too. Overall I'm completely happy with the watch and
the service.

3523161689_1591b75e35_o.jpg

3523162337_cb2abb6c43_o.jpg

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I must say that you were very patient and understood that this replica game can have problems. I am happy you worked with me so I could make it right.

Thank you! You were a pleasure to deal with. I'd be happy to work a deal with you in the future without hesitation. :)

Thanks,

no_one

5/4/08
Don't know what it is about Pams. I first thought they were ugly.
Then I tried one.
Then I bought a 005.
Now I'm waiting for my 176 & I'm sure it won't be my last.

@d4m -9500 & counting!