• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Got my 1st watch yesterday from. Elliot Black and Andiot

I used to hoop!

Looking Around
30/3/24
Hello. Happy to post a review of Elliot and Andiot watches. Elliot was very patient with me as I made a couple of mistakes in the initial purchase. I forgot to include the shipping payment in my payment. I had to be refunded and resend with the proper amount. No problems there. I purchased an Omega Seamaster 300 black ceramic dial. The watch looks Incredible!! I can't tell the difference. The quality is the best. I would highly recommend Elliot and Andiot. I already have another order out for a Submariner. I can't wait to see that watch!

ashadmi

Looking Around
3/5/24
Hello. Happy to post a review of Elliot and Andiot watches. Elliot was very patient with me as I made a couple of mistakes in the initial purchase. I forgot to include the shipping payment in my payment. I had to be refunded and resend with the proper amount. No problems there. I purchased an Omega Seamaster 300 black ceramic dial. The watch looks Incredible!! I can't tell the difference. The quality is the best. I would highly recommend Elliot and Andiot. I already have another order out for a Submariner. I can't wait to see that watch!

Looks great. Was looking for it and couldn't find. Can you share the model's name?

Reactions: SeniorChief