• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMT Pepsi Service Issue

DonJupp

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
6/11/17
Germany
As a real watch-amateur I‘m always looking for buying „serviced“ watches to be at least a little bit more on the save side. We all know, there is no 100% in this game.

So was very happy founding ‚mrmckhansi’ offering his watches including service with 1-year-warranty. Bought a servides Clean Pepsi including warranty for an extra money.

After couple of days watch stops running while having it on my wrist. Contacted mrmckhansi who arranged check up at his watchsmith. Honestly take a little while but after got it back watch is running smooth and keeps time perfect.

Yes, paid an extra money but in my case it was worth the money. So BIG LIKE for mrmckhansi. Strongly recommend him as a very trustful seller :thumbsup:

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
As a real watch-amateur I‘m always looking for buying „serviced“ watches to be at least a little bit more on the save side. We all know, there is no 100% in this game.

So was very happy founding ‚mrmckhansi’ offering his watches including service with 1-year-warranty. Bought a servides Clean Pepsi including warranty for an extra money.

After couple of days watch stops running while having it on my wrist. Contacted mrmckhansi who arranged check up at his watchsmith. Honestly take a little while but after got it back watch is running smooth and keeps time perfect.

Yes, paid an extra money but in my case it was worth the money. So BIG LIKE for mrmckhansi. Strongly recommend him as a very trustful seller :thumbsup:

This is why we (his customers) enjoy his services.
Always reachable, of course servicing a watch / revision takes a few weeks to get back, but as is expected.

Great guy and great services, i can only agree with you.

Reactions: DonJupp

ugalord

Metalcore Addict
Patron
Certified
29/6/20
Europe
Doesn't warranty mean you DONT have to pay money??? Was it your fault that is wasn't running? Seriously I wouldn't have paid a cent after a few days...

Reactions: Storm.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Doesn't warranty mean you DONT have to pay money??? Was it your fault that is wasn't running? Seriously I wouldn't have paid a cent after a few days...

You can buy the watch with a service (extra cost) which has a warranty. No extra charge for the fixing occured.

The reviewer is german and didn't specify it correctly, but that's what he meant :)

Reactions: DonJupp

DonJupp

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
6/11/17
Germany
To have it crystal clear: I paid only once. For the watch incl. warranty. The repair service I mentioned above was cost-free, meaning it was covered by the warranty!

Cheers!

Reactions: Storm.

ugalord

Metalcore Addict
Patron
Certified
29/6/20
Europe
To have it crystal clear: I paid only once. For the watch incl. warranty. The repair service I mentioned above was cost-free, meaning it was covered by the warranty!

Cheers!

Sorry i misread your post. Apologies!