• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[PRICEDROP] GMT Master II Pro Hunter 126710 Oyster Black

Kackstriemen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
29/9/22
Hamburg
About
GMT Master II Pro Hunter 126710 Oyster Black
Willing to Ship to?
EU
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal FF
Movement Details?
A2813
Piece Origin?
Perfect Clones
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
good
Why Are You Selling?
dont wear it, its a box queen...
Asking Price?
200 (was 230)
Currency Accepted?
Shipping Costs?
6€ Germany and 16€ EU
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
No
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Selling this GMT Master II Pro Hunter Oyster Black from MK1 because its a box queen. I hope the buyer will wear it more often than me.

As always:
- No warranty or return
- This is a replica so do not expect a gen
- Lowballers will be ignored or insulted, depends on my mood but for sure they end on my personal do not trade list
- I choose the buyer, patrons and supporters have priority

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Kackstriemen

Certified
29/9/22
Hamburg
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Reactions: Kackstriemen

samuattack

Known Member
4/8/21
Elche

Kackstriemen

Certified
29/9/22
Hamburg

Kackstriemen

Certified
29/9/22
Hamburg

Kackstriemen

Certified
29/9/22
Hamburg

Reactions: g00n

Kackstriemen

Certified
29/9/22
Hamburg