• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMT II bracelet help

wiggum07

Horology Curious
2/4/15
Hello everyone, I’m looking for a little guidance. I recently acquired a Clean Factory GMT II with a jubilee bracelet. Sadly my wrists are 18cm as a tight fit. With that in mind when trying to wear the watch it is very tight. How do I go about extending (I purchased some more links but they don’t fit) alternatively a new bracelet that will fit properly.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
You will need to source links from that same model bracelet. Sometimes the easiest route is to purchase an entire new bracelet and use the links you need. I've had to do that a few times. If you're wrist size is 18CM, then all bracelets should fit you. They come with enough links to accommodate bigger wrists than that.

wiggum07

Horology Curious
2/4/15
Thanks for the reply and I agreed I think I will need to purchase an entirely new bracelet. I will reach out to Clean Factory now and try to do this. Would you recommend ali express to grab one or go direct?

domiffm

no, I have nothing for sale
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
I will reach out to Clean Factory now and try to do this.
Out of curiosity: How exactly are you going to do that? Why not the usual way via a TD (like everyone here)?

wiggum07

Horology Curious
2/4/15
Oh yeah I meant through TD, would be lovely to be able to contact direct. Is Ali Express a safe option or is TD the best way to go about it?

domiffm

no, I have nothing for sale
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Oh yeah I meant through TD, would be lovely to be able to contact direct. Is Ali Express a safe option or is TD the best way to go about it?
Ah ok I see :geek:
I‘d always go via TD.