• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

give me 1 good reason not to buy the red omega shumaker

cabbage

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/06
make that 2 good reasons...i can find no good reasons not to buy it as it looks sweet as can be.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
cabbage said:
make that 2 good reasons...i can find no good reasons not to buy it as it looks sweet as can be.
1: It's called the Shumacher.
2: It's got Shumacher's signature on the back.

If these are not reasons not to get it, go for it. :D

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
THe Schumacher is a very nice looking watch. It is top on my list of 'next' watches to get. Andrew just posted a white one on his site, but I still like the red one.

zetterdawg

Renowned Member
12/5/06
cabbage said:

Your wife will be mad at you for buying yet another watch.

there is no #2

zetterdawg

Renowned Member
12/5/06
zetterdawg said:
cabbage said:

there is no #2

actually #2 is the subdials are way way WAAAY to far apart.

robertk

16/3/06
zetterdawg said:
zetterdawg said:
cabbage said:

there is no #2

actually #2 is the subdials are way way WAAAY to far apart.

Don't let that stop you. It's a beauty and very close......except to the 25 Omega wis's on this forum and about 100 others.

NOBODY WILL NOTICE THAT FLAW.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i'm a shummi fan, thats enough reason for me. just make sure its water proof. it's only right, nobody can even come close to him in the rain. lol

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
hk45ca said:
i'm a shummi fan, thats enough reason for me. just make sure its water proof. it's only right, nobody can even come close to him in the rain. lol

Bump that.

fkhill33

Horology Curious
16/3/06
You talking about the red shumacher or the carbon version?

The carbon one is pretty nice but I am not a fan of the red one, it looks too much like a Rolex PN copy.

Cheers,

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i like the red one because it's the team colors, but i also like the carbon fiber bacause it's high tech and represents f1 technolgy and use of materials. i guess i like both of them. lol

bam rock

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/06
It's amazing. And come on...it's RED! That's reason enough because because I'm sure you don't have many red watches. I like to buy watches that you can tell apart. I really don't need 13 different watches that all look like a submariner.

glitch

Known Member
20/3/06
I can find no good reasons not to buy it as it looks sweet as can be.[/quote said:
Just got one from Joshua. Very good weight and nice looking. The subdials may be off by a few, but it's still a nice watch on the wrist. Very sharp.