• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GH FACTORY WILL RELEASE IWC INGENIEUR 40MM

Reaps

-
25/9/22
GH’s grand finale in 2023, the new IWC Ingenieur Automatic Watch 40 makes its grand debut.
The case and bracelet are multi-level brushed, polished and satin-finished. The bezel is fixed to the case lining through five polygonal screws and adopts a checkerboard dial design. The grid pattern on the dial is made by stamping and then galvanized. It is equipped with an integrated "H"-shaped link bracelet with a diameter of 40mm and a thickness of 10.8, which is consistent with the original product. The texture is full and the ergonomic design makes it more comfortable to wear. The movement adopts the original imported 9015 modified 32111 fully automatic mechanical movement. , built-in anti-magnetic soft iron device, protects the watch from magnetic interference and ensures accurate travel time. It truly explains what is the top replica art, strives for excellence, and shows the style of a major manufacturer!

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Can’t wait for real pictures of the end product 👍🏼 and the price. Because this is already available and looks very close

Last edited:
Reactions: Reaps

Fatch13

Il faut laisser le temps au temps.
Supporter
Certified
3/9/21
Incredible! Can't wait to see the first photos, congratulations to them for going for such models.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Can’t wait for real pictures of the end product 👍🏼 and the price. Because this is already available and looks very close

of course the homages are out. Same factories 😁

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
GH’s grand finale in 2023, the new IWC Ingenieur Automatic Watch 40 makes its grand debut.
The case and bracelet are multi-level brushed, polished and satin-finished. The bezel is fixed to the case lining through five polygonal screws and adopts a checkerboard dial design. The grid pattern on the dial is made by stamping and then galvanized. It is equipped with an integrated "H"-shaped link bracelet with a diameter of 40mm and a thickness of 10.8, which is consistent with the original product. The texture is full and the ergonomic design makes it more comfortable to wear. The movement adopts the original imported 9015 modified 32111 fully automatic mechanical movement. , built-in anti-magnetic soft iron device, protects the watch from magnetic interference and ensures accurate travel time. It truly explains what is the top replica art, strives for excellence, and shows the style of a major manufacturer!
i really like this. 😍
and here I was wondering what to buy

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
Such a shame some of the proportions are off as looks a great candidate for a rep with the closed case back.