• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Getting my first Omega

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Well, I decided to pull the trigger on a Omega Seamaster Bond Chrono that Anopsis was selling. I decided to get this asian, before getting a good rep, to try it out, one thing, this one is 47mm! One of those fantasy ones. I have a kind of puny wrist accostumed to wearing a Sub and a DayDate. This shall be a radical change. Supposed to get here by monday or before.

What do you think?

(seller's pics)

IMG_4521Custom.jpg

I didn't choose the rubber strap.

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
I was thinking about getting it myself. I think you'll be pleased. That's a great watch to get your feet wet with.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I was thinking about getting it myself. I think you'll be pleased. That's a great watch to get your feet wet with.

I've always been in love with the normal Bond SMP, but I tried this one in real life, I felt in even deeper love with the Chrono SMP. :)

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
Yeah, it's an awesome watch. Plus the 47mm size of this one will make it all the more of an eye catcher (even if it's just your own eye it catches ;) )

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Yeah, it's an awesome watch. Plus the 47mm size of this one will make it all the more of an eye catcher (even if it's just your own eye it catches ;) )

Here's hoping its not too big!

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
The gen smp chrono wears large, so this one will wear pretty large. You'll like it!