• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Genuinely doing this for all those thinking of buying

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Hey, I totally agree with what you are saying. Im just wondering what people think they are contributing with, when posting comments like the ones above.

But those are just my thoughts and how boring the world would be if we all thought alike :D
What are people contributing when they update a thread with the time they received an email ? Your points are ridiculous. Try contributing something of value to the community. Not this nonsense. A review that's of value is posted when the product is received
Just trying to help people like me who understandably have the fear of taking the plunge….
I'm puzzled by this " fear and plunge". You're purchasing a fake watch from a trusted dealer with support from RWI. You're not buying real estate or making a massive investment.

Jossé

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
What are people contributing when they update a thread with the time they received an email ? Your points are ridiculous. Try contributing something of value to the community. Not this nonsense. A review that's of value is posted when the product is received.
You argue that the comments I refer to are more of a contribution than the post itself?

I have read many of your posts and comments over the past six months and respect your knowledge, but this one just doesn't make sense.

But im done with this one, we are taking the thread far of topic. Peace!

DT1982

Horology Curious
11/11/23
I know everyone on this thread is desperate for an update…!

Payment was confirmed day after I made it.

QC pictures arrived two days later.

Asked for another picture as wanted to check alignment of something - photo received this morning and GL given.

The watch looks beautiful - delighted with it.

On to the final stage - delivery 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760 and Jossé