• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Genuine dial and hands for 45mm ultimate PO

cypher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/06
I was thinking of getting the dial and hands for my 45mm PO from Ofrei and was wondring if the hands and dial would fit? Is the dial a genuine Omega PO dial and have the correct lume because they dont mantion that as they do for the hands? The dial size is also not mentioned so I dont know which the 42 is and whcih the 45 is.

Also I'm pretty sure it has an ETA movement but when I manually wind the watch there is a slight grinding noise like two plates are sliding against each other. Is this normal?

Thanks for the help!!

Edit:

Another question: My PO(with orange numerals/black bez) has the metal logo right now but the one at ofrei has the white logo...thoughts?

Heres the link http://www.ofrei.com/page1123.html

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
i think...the date window is closer to the 3 then the rep version....trouble with alignment ?

bruno

1/6/06
I think that dial is for the 42mm. Not positive though but I'm sure someone knows.

cschenone

2/8/06
" Also I'm pretty sure it has an ETA movement but when I manually wind the watch there is a slight grinding noise like two plates are sliding against each other. Is this normal?"

cypher,
My 45.5 PO sounds like a pepper mill when I wind it manualy and it is the ETA version. On the flip side, my submariner winds as smooth as silk..............go figure.

Chris

ThumbModds

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/06
if it grinds you keyless is not working properly and the gears are not enaging correctly.

you should feel it but only hear a slight winding sound.

vaccum

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
Sometimes you can minimize that sound by oiling the rotor bearings and automatic winding gears (with the proper oil)...if the rotor bearings have bad bearings there is not much to be done. BTW it does not affect the winding performance.