• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen SS 22mm Planet Ocean Bracelet

goirish18

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/07
Hey guys. I have the chance to buy a genuine (preowned) 22mm PO bracelet for $260 shipped. Assuming it's in excellent shape, that's a good secondary market price, correct? I couldn't find an official retail price, but Ofrei had the same listed for $464. Thanks in advance.

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
Good price, but in my opinion it is not worth the price. The UPO bracelet is pretty damn good fine, and nobody is likely to ever notice the difference. I'm all for spending money on gen straps as the rep ones are usually pretty weak. But when a bracelet is as good as the UPO's, then I feel its a waste.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
andreww, i agree, the rep ultimate SS bracelet is amazingly good.....a friend of mine had it shortened
at Davidsen & Licht.....top jewellers and gen Omega dealers.....
didnt realize it was rep....

yeah, why spend the money ?....rather get another watch !

goirish18

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/07
All I have is a gen rubber strap--PO 22mm. It's nice, but I would like to wear stainless from time to time. So I figured I'd go gen. I didn't see where any of the reputable dealers here sold the 22mm bracelet. I'd much rather buy from one of them if the quality is as good as it sounds.