• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen PO Rubber Strap $138.00

BIG E

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/10/06
Just for info,

I purchased a gen PO rubber strap at my ad last week for $138.00. It totally changed the feel of the watch. It is so worth the money. After ordering 2 black rubber straps from silix and with 3 different sets of 1.8mm spring bars tried on 3 different ultimate PO's, I still had the gap problems. There is no comparision in the quality of rubber used on the gen strap, I know can't take it off my wrist.

Alot of talk here on RWI was about how expensive these straps are from ofrei. I just called up my local ad and ordered it and it was here in about 3 weeks. No questions or problems at all.

It's really worth money for difference in look and feel.

leftydna

Known Member
7/10/06
I've been looking at a UPO for my dad and would love to see pics or even better comparison shots on and off the watch.

BIG E

19/10/06
It was $138.00 w\buckle. Half the money when ordered and the other halve when it comes in.

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
Damm that is a good price with buckle. Will have to go look for one.

varock

14/5/07
I got the same combo a couple months ago for the same price. i hadn't even noticed how marked up ofrei sells them for. it's definitely a great quality strap.

BIG E

19/10/06
Keyhole said:
Just ordered a gen one for myself :) Now to sell my Silix strap...

I'm probably gonna give my straps from silix away for free!!!!! The $35 plus the $16 shipping, total $51.00 X 2 straps= $102.00 for junk. Especially when gen is only $138.00. Absolutley no comparison, except for the fact that both are black in color.

Just a gen strap can make a watch feel just like the gen. RWI members acted like it was hard and expensive to get gen BREITLING leather straps for watches like Navitimer, I ordered over the phone a GEN BREITLING strap for my NAVITIMER from my local AD and it was only $130.00.On any watch, a gen strap and having double or GREAT a\r, are what is most important to me. This is what makes them look the most like a gen.

I have several gen Rolex's, (TT Sub, blue dial) and no one has ever in 7 years as me to hand me my watch for inspection or ask me if it was REAL. If you act like it is gen, then it is gen, as long as it is a GREAT rep purchased from one of our dealers here on RWI.

That's what I don't understand why members are so obsessive about whether the dagger on a PAM is the correct dagger,sword or dagger, or whatever the other choices are....LOL...

Give me Swiss Movement, Double A\R, and 1:1 case sizing, good quality straps and quality craftsmenship, and I'll buy watches all day long,(which I do).I love this hobby, (obsession, I mean),...LOL.....

pman

Known Member
28/6/06
Maybe we should do a group buy for the gen straps? I'd be interested at that price. Do you think the dealer would be interested?