• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen Orange Rubber fitted to UPO

mattcops

26/10/11
I went into London today to fetch myself a gen strap. I have just finished fitting the gen orange rubber strap with gen deployment clasp.

Obviously a gen strap is a gen strap, can't beat it. One thing that does bother me is the bezel colour to the strap.. Is it supposed to match? Should I now buy a gen bezel or is the rep bezel ok? I'm desperate to get a Sunnydale crystal for this watch otherwise I'm just going to have to send to wiz to get the works done, I can't have it sitting on a gen strap!

sahu6yge.jpg

azy5aham.jpg
y6e5aqeb.jpg

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Great strap, great fit. Smokie is spot on with the colours. Very good addition to the watch though. All Orange is a bit too daring for me :) but I love the black with orange stitching. Looks great matt!

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I need that strap.

mattcops

26/10/11
Would someone be able to kindly help me out?!

So I am on cousins doing a search of 168.1650 and it is only coming up with black bezel and only dial they have is with white numbers...

I can see the hands and tempted to just buy them for that price so that's that sorted (looks like I'm going to go for a light Franken)

But like I say struggling to find gen orange bezel and orange numbered dial.. Preferably in UK!

Matt

mattcops

26/10/11
still looking for a gen orange insert, or something a hell of a lot better then rep...

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
still looking for a gen orange insert, or something a hell of a lot better then rep...

Go to either cousinsuk or ofrei and you shall find what you are looking for.

mattcops

26/10/11
Go to either cousinsuk or ofrei and you shall find what you are looking for.

Thankyou for your comment, but if you read above you can see I have already tried cousins and they don't have the orange bezel or insert. I see ofrei does but in usa.

Like I say is there an orange insert simar to gen that I can just swap over on the bezel I have?

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
You are looking for the wrong case number. Try 168.1653

168.1650 will get you a black bezel..... so, that makes perfect sense to me. :)

BaggyPants

Renowned Member
24/11/12
That UPO orange bezel is strangely reddish. The v.5 PO 42 bezel seems to be far closer to gen:

OrangePO2213_zps8e79a729.jpg

mattcops

26/10/11
It's the lighting I have taken the pic in.. But still darker orange to gen.. Really need to find replacement :(

tanknz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/12
Are you still looking for case details for the gen case and bezel? It is for an orange bezel and case, dials, hands, crowns complete yes? 45.5mm?

mattcops

26/10/11
Are you still looking for case details for the gen case and bezel? It is for an orange bezel and case, dials, hands, crowns complete yes? 45.5mm?

I'm looking for bezel only really to be honest and yes for 45.5

tanknz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/12
No Dramas. I have the info from cousins on the case number including everything excluding the movement, and of course the strap. I might have a lead on just a bezel. I'll just have to check if its a 45.5 or 42