• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen '89 Seamaster.....

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Howdy Bald Wiener,

Being a vintage guy myself, I think it's cracking, IF you are ok with the 'tick tick tick" I say go for it. If its that watch you want I love the patina it has going on.
I say go for it....wear it loud and proud.

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
Howdy Bald Wiener,

Being a vintage guy myself, I think it's cracking, IF you are ok with the 'tick tick tick" I say go for it. If its that watch you want I love the patina it has going on.

Hehe.........cheers Rob. :)

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
I like these, classic watchface and also notice they seem to be getting much more popular in the past couple of years, prior to that there was a load of them about and not a massive amount of takers except for seamaster die hards. The won't lose value thats for sure. I was into buying one here not so long ago but the only thing that bothered me was the integrated bracelet, but it does go well with the design. Good pickup if you choose to go for it!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I was looking to get one like this few months ago BB, just do it...

D

d4m.test

Howdy Bald Wiener,

+!! I agree with robbie: GET IT QUICKLY, then post your wrisites so we can drool over it. Being a "vintage" guy myself (heh!), I'd wear that beauty "loud and proud."

dave

:wub: