• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen 126710 Batman :)

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Hi Guys

I picked up a Gen 126710 yesterday :)

If anyone would like some detailed pics for comparison or have a ny questions about feel, weight ect. let me know.

When ARF comes out with a 126710 Batman on jubilee, i'll do a side by side :)

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
Now that's a black hole effect on the crystal :D Congrats mate, wear it in good health!

Reactions: 2841

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Nice one bro, congrats! Waiting 21 months now for my Hulk.

I walked down to my AD yesterday, to talk to him about a Pepsi and a Daytona, and he said, "i just got a shipment today, wanna see" :) 1 hour later i walked out with the Batman, i really do love it on the wrist, and i REALLY loved the 0 days waiting for it :) :) :)

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I walked down to my AD yesterday, to talk to him about a Pepsi and a Daytona, and he said, "i just got a shipment today, wanna see" :) 1 hour later i walked out with the Batman, i really do love it on the wrist, and i REALLY loved the 0 days waiting for it :) :) :)

Un-freaking-believable, what a lucky day! I would not have passed that up either these things are solid investments IMO.

Reactions: Dissemination

m800

Known Member
9/6/19
Rehaut looks off and the SEL's aren't up to par

jordanj08

8/5/16

Where are you located bro? That’s mad as I’ve been on the list for agesssss! Wear it in good health

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Where are you located bro? That’s mad as I’ve been on the list for agesssss! Wear it in good health

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked this up in Mexico. To be honest, I think the list are complete bullshit. My ad sold me one, because we shop there frequently, we are locals (in a tourist town) and these are not the last watches we are gonna buy there. It’s all about if they see you as a long term customer or not, and they wanna make sure your are not gonna flip it as well. I could have taken home a 114060 as well, and he has me on the shortlist for a White Daytona, I should show up in a couple of months

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020