• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I´m looking for a good Replica Rolex Sub place to buy?

ferguinazu

Looking Around
29/11/10
Hi. I´m new in this replica watches but I´really like ot buy a really good replica of the rolex submariner black. I NEED HELP TO FIND SOME INTERNET PLACE RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY TO BUY ONE!! I´really apreciate all recomendations in where to order and wich one chosse. Tanks for your help!!!
I´ve found places like www.eta911.com or www.hireplicawatches.com or www.rolex-mens.com or www.bigbigwatch.com what do you think about this places?

[MOD EDIT] [BLINK]None of the above are trusted dealers here, all will sell you over priced crap![/BLINK][ MOD EDIT]

bandityo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/10
why dont you use one of the forums trusted dealers in stead of one of those?

Dewey Dog

19/6/08
Best idea all around is to take some time and really peruse this site (alot a couple of .... days!). People don't mind helping out a guy/gal who first trys to help themselves. There is so much info here that will give you all the answers that you could ever desire. And then when you have questions, people are more than happy to help you out.

fersi

Known Member
1/7/09
Man , you have a lot to read......, but let me save you some time, money and grief. Follow these three easy rules
1.- Buy only from trusted dealers
2.- Buy only from trusted dealers
3.- Buy only from trusted dealers
There are several here at RWI but I would try Hont, WBK, Timesshop or MReplica

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

borntoraisehogs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/10
Ferg
I just placed an order with Timeshops. Ordering via Email and Paypal is the method of choice for me . Rachel was a pleasure to deal with.

ferguinazu

Looking Around
29/11/10
Thank you ALL OF YOU for your time and advices!!!!! I´ve been reading all the articules you recomended me...Tank you!!!!