• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fully modded Patek Phillipe Nautils 5711 Miyota just arrived!

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
Just received my watch back from pbdad, mods include 21j hands, double AR crystal and lume applied.

I tried to capture all angles of the watch to see how the light reflects. The dial color is definitely a bit off since it has the green tinge mixed with the blue. The green hue on the AR doesn't do it any favors :) The color does look more blue'ish in indoor lighting, and since this was taken outside in the sun the photos give the impression that the dial is more green than it actually is in real life.

Regardless, it's a beauty and I still prefer it to my Selita version, it is much better built and it's just stunning on the wrist.

Enjoy!

Laz730

Known Member
5/12/14
Looks great...Well done...I have the 3711G but I'm definitely getting the 5711 in a couple weeks!! Thanks for sharing!!

JMMC

30/11/14
Congrats !!!
Miyota reps look really awesome with those hands from the 21J :thumbsup:
I want it !

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Those are growing on me too. Guess it's time to pick one up.

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
Here it is on not such a sunny day, dial is definitely more blue'ish but at certain angles still has the green tinge. I would call this dial color Teal.

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
I just saw this photo of a gen online here, the color actually looks SPOT ON with my rep! I am starting to rethink that maybe this is far more accurate than I initially thought..

Browsing around online brought up many more images of the Nautilus with a similar dial color to the Miyota, I guess in certain lighting it is pretty close in color:

Holly1971

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Good lord, that's gorgeous!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holly1971

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Price/ TD???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the massakretor

23/8/13
Is it difficoult to source the 21j hands? I'd like to buy one for myself, but I couldn't live with the small hands.

Robb

Renowned Member
25/3/15
hi its Rob im new to RWI where did you buy your watch from what was the price for it
how did you get the AR as they don't come with AR from the factory.
thanks
Rob

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
As a matter of fact, this is my project as we speak.. a Miyota, a 21J donor, a modder, and the only open issue is how to source the AR crystal. this I still have to find out.. so if you can point me to the right direction, I would appreciate it.. :)

Many kind thanks in advance. .