• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fully Engraved Movement

AG91

Getting To Know The Place
7/3/22
I’ve seen photos of a ZF 15510 with a fully engraved movement were all the text is engraved instead of printed like the ones i’ve seen in photos of the ZF 15500, aren’t they the same movement? Does only the oscillating rotor change? Can someone confirm?

AG91

7/3/22
you're right, sorry for the oversight. I was so excited to see the 4302 with the engraved writing that I didn't notice it's not a 4302...

AG91

7/3/22
checking carefully i saw that it is a rotated 4302. the first ZF stocks were like this, and they were also engraved. the images are still advertised by the various TDs though. i would like to ask @legend if it is possible to rotate the movement in the correct position without problems to the stem and the dial. thank you very much and have a nice day!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
checking carefully i saw that it is a rotated 4302. the first ZF stocks were like this, and they were also engraved. the images are still advertised by the various TDs though. i would like to ask @legend if it is possible to rotate the movement in the correct position without problems to the stem and the dial. thank you very much and have a nice day!
Not possible if it’s a miyota and you want to “rotate” it to have the balance wheel in the same position as the 4302.

Reactions: AG91

rhorton1023

Sarcasm is free, Just ask. 😂😂😂
Supporter
So I am completely new to this love of reps but I’m trying to learn as much as possible. I’ve been working with Popup on this mod for almost 3 months and the engraved movement was something that I’m having done. It’s an AP 15510ST and I was curious on the thoughts of the experts. APSF base, DP blue dial, SW hands, 18kt custom rotor, engraved movement plates, and a deep crystal.

• Love
Reactions: grillbrill