• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fully back to work from today,all family issues solved,you can get my reply very soon.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Sorry for let you worried that I didn't reply emails in time recently,

last month,caused by my grandma's funeral,I back to my hometown and stayed in there for a few weeks indeed,
I got many member's and my customer's understand and condolences,real very appreciate it,
but I know I delayed a few weeks of work too,I am very anxious,I want to back to work at once too,

I remember I back to GuangZhou about June 25th,I used a whole week to reply emails first,from 26th to 30th,
I think if you send me emails in these days,I replied all your emails already,
in these days,I got some new orders also,some customers paid to me in these days,

but no matter what,I delayed a lot of work in June,so I need send the watches of previous orders in June out asap,
so from July 1th to 6th,I used another week,
I stayed in my watchsmith's office everyday in the market to deal with the watches of previous orders,
clean dust,adjust the movement,deal with QC problems of watches,
finally,I send about 30 watches out on last Friday,I think many customers got my tracking numbers last week already,

from the last weekend,my daughter's summer vacation was began,she is close to 4 years old now,
when she went to kindergarten,at least,I can work normally,but now,her summer vacation was began,
so everyday,she want me take her out to play,
but I'm very desperate to work better at once now,that's the only thing I want to do now,
so in the last weekend,I drove and took her back to my hometown,to let my parents to take care of her on the summer vacation,
she will back to kindergarten in Sep,so I can work better in July and Aug,

drove to my hometown need 10 hours,so I rested 2 days on Sunday and Monday,
I drove back to GuangZhou today,arrived my home a few hours already now,

I know many customers of me should very worried now,so I posted this thread first to let you know my situation recently,

if you paid to me from 26th to 30th,but didn't get my reply later,for most watches,
I should got them in last week already,I will send QC pics of them to you within a day,

if you send me emails from July 1th to July 11th,but didn't get my reply,please don't worry,you will get my reply tomorrow too,

so just tell you all my situation honestly here first,I am one person work,so sometime,if met family issues,will let my work have a delay indeed,
real sorry for it,but now,all family issues solved already,I can reply you in time from now,within 24 hours,I can finish all your orders soon too,
because I have a watchsmith who only work for me now,

if you see this thread,please resend me a new email,I can reply you earlier too,thank you.

Best Regards
Lucy

Last edited:

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Glad to have you back, happy that everything is getting better.

DANforty

Known Member
5/9/16
Thanks for the update Lucy, look forward to hearing back from you via emails Dan

Hamdy18

Getting To Know The Place
28/6/23
Saudi arabia
Dear Lucy,

My sincere condolences for your grandmother.
Thanks for your update.
Waiting your email.

Best regards

Juan Bautista

Do not accept unsolicited offers
13/7/23
Spain
Hi Friends,

Sorry for let you worried that I didn't reply emails in time recently,

last month,caused by my grandma's funeral,I back to my hometown and stayed in there for a few weeks indeed,
I got many member's and my customer's understand and condolences,real very appreciate it,
but I know I delayed a few weeks of work too,I am very anxious,I want to back to work at once too,

I remember I back to GuangZhou about June 25th,I used a whole week to reply emails first,from 26th to 30th,
I think if you send me emails in these days,I replied all your emails already,
in these days,I got some new orders also,some customers paid to me in these days,

but no matter what,I delayed a lot of work in June,so I need send the watches of previous orders in June out asap,
so from July 1th to 6th,I used another week,
I stayed in my watchsmith's office everyday in the market to deal with the watches of previous orders,
clean dust,adjust the movement,deal with QC problems of watches,
finally,I send about 30 watches out on last Friday,I think many customers got my tracking numbers last week already,

from the last weekend,my daughter's summer vacation was began,she is close to 4 years old now,
when she went to kindergarten,at least,I can work normally,but now,her summer vacation was began,
so everyday,she want me take her out to play,
but I'm very desperate to work better at once now,that's the only thing I want to do now,
so in the last weekend,I drove and took her back to my hometown,to let my parents to take care of her on the summer vacation,
she will back to kindergarten in Sep,so I can work better in July and Aug,

drove to my hometown need 10 hours,so I rested 2 days on Sunday and Monday,
I drove back to GuangZhou today,arrived my home a few hours already now,

I know many customers of me should very worried now,so I posted this thread first to let you know my situation recently,

if you paid to me from 26th to 30th,but didn't get my reply later,for most watches,
I should got them in last week already,I will send QC pics of them to you within a day,

if you send me emails from July 1th to July 11th,but didn't get my reply,please don't worry,you will get my reply tomorrow too,

so just tell you all my situation honestly here first,I am one person work,so sometime,if met family issues,will let my work have a delay indeed,
real sorry for it,but now,all family issues solved already,I can reply you in time from now,within 24 hours,I can finish all your orders soon too,
because I have a watchsmith who only work for me now,

if you see this thread,please resend me a new email,I can reply you earlier too,thank you.

Best Regards
Lucy
Hi Lucy,

Did the payment on 25th May, got the QC pics of the watch on 21/06 June but no response at all since that. Please, when able report the status and Tracking number if already sent.

Thanks

BZAP

26/5/22
Dear, Lucy
My condolences to you and your family. I did send an email last night and awaiting your quick reply.

atyl1972

23/10/20
Hi Lucy, so sorry about your loss 🫶🏼. Glad things are now back to normal. i have also emailed you last 3 days, can you please respond. many thanks.