• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Full revision

PeteZahat

Horology Curious
22/10/11
Hi,

does someone know what his "full revision" contains? I have asked him alot of question but he never answered that exactly.

regards Pete

PeteZahat

Horology Curious
22/10/11
sended him my watch, and i hope everything is going fine. Will make a full review here :)

PeteZahat

Horology Curious
22/10/11
One week has now passed since i sent him my watch.. i asked him already 2 times if he received it, but no answer. Do i have to get worried?

10past10

Looking Around
17/9/12
I have only positive experiences before with Domi!
One week is nothing. Don't worry. I know he has been very busy and has had a backlog.

I sent him my IWC for repair and it was picked up on November 5, 2014. After e-mailing I was told it would be ready in early/mid February. I still have not heard anything.

3,5 months is however a bit annoying.... I hope it will be ready soon.

Anyone that knows anything more regarding Domi's backlog / deliverytimes at the moment??

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
Domi do atm the Work from Nov2014 around... No worries Guyz!

He do his best he can, but he can't do Magic on all your Watches... I know it's hard to wait soooo long for the best Part in live :)

but Domi will message you all At the Time! No worrie...

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Domi does not reply to emails asking if he has received your watch. You just send your watch, check your tracking to show it has been delivered, then wait 4 months or more till he contacts you to say the watch is ready.

dmuit

Renowned Member
Vendor (Watch Repair)
18/4/09
Hi guys, I work more time of your watches, and for my is no weekend:-((
sorry for all guys and for the long wait time

google translate:)))

Reactions: Zack Morris

Novum

Known Member
24/9/12
Waiting for my Mark XVI Spitfire too but I think the wait is worth it :)

fabianuzzo1990

18/6/14
Hi all!

I'm going to send to domi my BK yachtmaster rolesium for a full service and a new ar'd cyclop... easy communication in a few emails... easier cause we speak both italian :D In this week I'll send the package and then the wait will start! :D

fredy.g

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/09
Hi,
I know him since 2010. I bought some wacthes from him, he repaired others, lumed some, AR coated a few and I was always very happy with the service.
Last week I visited him and saw how much work to do he has. You need to be patient as he is more or less the only one in EU.
He is reliable and not the fastest, but does a very good job.
From my experience. NO WORRIES!