• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] FS: Rolex Sea Dweller 16600 Polizia Di Stato VR3135

FDG

Supporter
Certified
11/7/10
About
Rolex 16600 Polizia di stato BP
Willing to Ship to?
Worldwide
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Wise, PayPal (F&F or add 4%)
Movement Details?
VR3135
Piece Origin?
TD
Warranty Provided?
Shipped as descirbed
Item Condition?
Brand new in plastic
Why Are You Selling?
Catch and release
Asking Price?
See description
Currency Accepted?
EUR / USD
Shipping Costs?
See description
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

For sale is this Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 polizia di stato with a VR3135 movement made by BP. Bought this and a Kermit and decided to keep the Kermit as soon as I saw it, a catch and release, did grease the gasket and verified the movement.

Pictures
h9nCen.jpeg

h9nQP2.jpeg

h9nlSE.jpeg

h9nPt3.jpeg

h9nTEs.jpeg

h9ndHY.jpeg

h9nk1D.jpeg

h9nw4k.jpeg

h9nBmt.jpeg

For full disclosure, watch hasn’t been worn and has a lot of if not all stickers still on it.

Price, shipping and payment

I’m asking 350 USD OBO shipped in The Netherlands, (add 10 USD for EU, RoW t.b.d.). I accept payment via Wise or PayPal (F&F or add 4%). I will ship with your preferred shipping method at your risk. Recently shipped to the USA via overnight UPS and DHL, no problem, just let me know what you want and we work it out.

Disclaimer and conditions

I will choose the buyer based on conditions of our agreement, not first come first served. Watch is guaranteed to work 100% as described when I ship it, packed bombproof and shipped with tracking. Shipping is at buyers instructions and risk. Box not included.

Feel free to send me a DM with any questions.

Best regards,

Freddy

• Love
Reactions: Uhr70 and Agonoize

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

slied013

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/6/09
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Cluburlauber

Known Member
Supporter
17/9/19