• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] FS RARE Rolex Datejust Sigma blue 1600 1601 1603 dial AND (Parts) Bracelet 7835 357 end links

RW5513

Patron
Certified
25/8/15
About
Selling parts.
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
ZELLE and WISE
Piece Origin?
Different sources
Warranty Provided?
NO
Item Condition?
USED
Why Are You Selling?
Need cash
Asking Price?
Varies
Currency Accepted?
USD
Shipping Costs?
Free USA. International buyer pays.
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Thank you for reading this sale ad, and thank you RWI for the space !

What is for sale here. Description and condition.

Two more nice parts. Thank you for looking at this sale!

1. Amazing and rare gen Rolex Datejust Blue Sigma dial for 1600, 1601, or 1603 references. Very rare. Beautifully finished blue. It has a few faint marks as you can see in the pictures. PLEASE remember that these pics are with a good camera and the imperfections are like augmented. When the dial is mounted in a case / watch, it really looks peachy!
  2. Rolex gen 7835 with 357 end links (parts). The bracelet is sold as in the pictures. One of the end pieces attached to the end link broke. I don’t have the skills to fix it. The little piece that broke off is there too. Missing once center link “tab” (I don’t know the correct term, apologies).

Pictures ARE part of the description. I have tried to take as many pictures as necessary to represent the parts, if you need more just please let me know. I am known for describing my listings worse than what they actually look, this above description is to be as accurate as my old eyes can tell. These parts are AS SOLD AND AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURES.

PLEASE READ. Disclaimer

NO SALE BEFORE GREEN LIGHT.
Payment only by Zelle, or Wise if international. If you have feedback and a long standing account here, payment could be Paypal F&F with NO NOTES.
I guarantee that I will pack the items bomb-proof and assume liability until it leaves my hands.
No Warranty for damage, package lost, or shipping/custom problem.
No responsibility for courier delivery delay.
Once purchased, No returns.
With the purchase, you agree to all points from the disclaimer.

Prices (all in USD).

1. (1) Rolex Datejust dial, $499
  2. (2) Rolex 7835 bracelet, $199

Payment and shipping. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

FREE shipping CONUS. International, buyers pay.. Zelle or Wise. Remember, once it leaves my hands, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE.

REFERENCES.

I have sold here (high and low end reps), and in other forums. I have a 100 percent excellent track record with MANY sales in gen forums such WUS, TRF, and TZ. I also have about 200 feedback on eBay over 20 years. I have friends in this and other rep forums that know me very well.

PICS

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuvetjee

For all your RM Strap and Jewelry needs!
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: RW5513

RW5513

Patron
Certified
25/8/15
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Kenni007

Getting To Know The Place
26/12/18

RW5513

Patron
Certified
25/8/15