• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

from hont**PICS** Deep Sea Dweller Asia 3135 Ult edition

bigdeal

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/10
This is the first rep I bought after finding this forum a few weeks ago. I was so happy to find a legitimate way to get these things that I went out and bought the first "Ultimate Edition" of this watch I could find. Had I done as much reading then as I have since, I might have chosen a different watch(and not paid extra for the 3135 movement) That said, I am really happy with this watch.

Here is my first go at posting pics. I did the best I could, but am even newer to photography than replica watches.

any feedback is most appreciated, regarding photography or the watch itself. I want to know what the experts think. Here is the purchase link: http://hontwatch.com/productdetails_591.html
All in, including shipping, fee's, etc, I paid $413.18

DSC_0009-1024.jpg

DSC_0015-1024.jpg

DSC_0016-1024.jpg

DSC_0017-1024.jpg

one more picture

DSC_0019.jpg

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Great job on those pictures and congrats on getting your first rep! :band:

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I don't want to do this, and take absolutely no pleasure in doing so. With that said, this looks like the same Noob Factory DSSD that BK sells, except that the RING-LOCK is not faded as it seems to be in the photo provided. He sells them for $390 shipped plus a bunch of work goes into making it better such as replacing the date wheel, and a guaranteed genuine ETA 2836-2, which is better than the movement that you have in this watch.

Link>>>

bigdeal

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/10
I don't want to do this, and take absolutely no pleasure in doing so. With that said, this looks like the same Noob Factory DSSD that BK sells, except that the RING-LOCK is not faded as it seems to be in the photo provided. He sells them for $390 shipped plus a bunch of work goes into making it better such as replacing the date wheel, and a guaranteed genuine ETA 2836-2, which is better than the movement that you have in this watch.

Link>>>

appreciate everyones feedback. The RING-LOCK actually looks perfect in person. As for the movement and date wheel, You're right, I wish I had done a little more research before placing this order, but couldn't wait to buy one... I really like this watch anyway though, and the minor flaws don't really bother me. This was my first order on 8/24/10, and since then I've already got 12 new watches in my case and another few on the way... Some of them I haven't even worn yet... I'll post pictures of the others as I get time....If anyone cares to see them...it was kind of fun experimenting with the camera...

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Don't get me wrong- it's a very nice DSSD! I'm glad to hear that the RING-LOCK looks better in person. The mods are easy enough to have done- the paint mod you can do yourself, and the date wheel replacement can be done by anyone who can remove and replace watch hands. :)

Most of all, I appreciate your comment. Some people would have gotten all bent out of shape and taken it personally, some might even have made a bigdeal out of it. But not you, you were cool! Great to have you here with us.

bigdeal

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/10
Thanks. have any tips on how to get the front picture to show more definition/contrast?

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
Looks good and great pics! But, and here it comes... wait for it... We want lume pics! ;)

bigdeal

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/10
Looks good and great pics! But, and here it comes... wait for it... We want lume pics! ;)

I'll take some lume shots... Is there a standard way to take them that represents the quality of the lume rather than the camera? After all, it's pretty easy to make it look like LED lights with a long exposure...