• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

From box to RWI (Part 1)

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
This would've been appropriately timed had the site not gone down. But anyways, on with the show.

Not a knock against the other TDs but ordering from someone who WANTS to get you the best is worth its weight in gold. Lucy is my second TD that I've ordered from since purchasing reps. Transaction could not be more pleasant and quite frankly, more personable. You email her with what you're looking for, and it could even be something you've been trying to find, and she will let you know if it's attainable. For this first part of my review, I am showing off a Seamaster Aqua Terra the 2018 Olympic edition.

These are fresh from the box shots, and I didn't have to second guess the quality because Lucy made sure I was getting the best edition available. So from the box to here, here are some pics:

IMG_2511.jpg
IMG_2522.jpg

Quite the stunner, even before I unwrap her from her long journey.

After sizing it properly, here is how she looks:

_DSF1694.jpg
_DSF1695.jpg
_DSF1698.jpg

The AT is running off of a Miyota 8215. We know of the stutter, and so does Lucy. She let this run for several days and assured me it was keeping proper time. Which it has, perfectly. The stutter is hardly, and I mean, hardly noticeable. Only when you shake the watch really hard do you even get a chance to see it pause and then "catch up".

The watch will be impeccable as we all know these aren't the junkers from DHGate or AliExpress. But for the service that Lucy provides, you literally just send an email, exchange money order information and wait for your perfect watch to arrive.

Lucy is bar none, my go to for anything. Make sure you at least give her a try.