• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

From Boston...new to the Forum.

sw2001

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/06
What's up? I'm Steve from Boston and new to the Forums. Just wanted to introduce myself. Anyone else from the Boston area? Does anyone know a reputable dealer in the Boston area at all?

JCM1662

Renowned Member
6/6/06
Welcome SW - CT here, in Cambridge often - family lives there.

Tough to find a US based dealer, let alone a Mass dealer.

Look in the dealers section - lots of great quality dealers in the section.

Cheers!

PeteTO

Renowned Member
14/7/06
hey there!! check the dealer section....will find soem great info there and read reviews!!

Pete

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Welcome Steve,

Boston is such a wonderful town. So many great pubs, and the night life is incredible. Welcome to the forum.

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
Welcome aboard Bean Town!!!!!!

Higgy 8)

VtommyRboy6

Known Member
26/7/06
Welcome to the forum, I am new also and can tell you that the people here are awesome and hugely helpful.
Some are a little quirky :wink: but cool for the most part.

Drove through Boston on my way to Nantucket last summer.

Cheers
Tommy

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Welcome aboard Steve....hanging out with the ghosties and goblins in Salem....driven out of town by all the construction twenty years ago.....

Federallies dont see buying and selling of Reps the same way we do...so if there is a dealer around Bean Town he is keeping a reaaaaal looow profile

Enjoy the site....all the new Reps your going to buy and he great people here

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
First off, welcome!!! Second, a dealer with the "good stuff" in the Boston area.......fuggetaboutit. Virtually everything you're gonna see here comes from China...........just like WalMart :lol:

You'll get used to sending your money half-way around the world to somebody that you don't know, and buying something that you've only seen a picture of.

We do it all the time!!!!!!

d12bn

27/7/06
Welcome

Welcome to the Dark Side. I've been around others buy this is the best. As for dealers most people have recommended Josh or Trusty. Just ordered a Seamaster from Josh and he is very good with email and questions.

Have fun JB

sw2001

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/06
Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm glad I found this forum. Tons of great info and people.