• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)

TWM Concierge 1

Getting To Know The Place
Section Moderator
Certified
27/12/23
Q: How to order from you?

A: If you are interested in any of our offered products, want to get a watch modded to your preferences or buying any stock watch directly without any mods, you can contact us through the following ways.

RWI - The Watch Mansion
E-Mail - [email protected]

Upon receiving your enquiry, we can assist you with placing your order, discuss a build, project or order and guide you through the full process. If you want to buy a stock watch, kindly provide us with the link or specify which maker and watch model you specifically want in your enquiry to us and we can continue from there.

The way of payment is:

Bank Transfer/Wire (subject to banking times)

Q: There are so many TDs out there, why should I buy from you?

A: Yes, it is true that there are many options to choose out there. We are new here and we appreciate your trust and support, and seek to establish ourselves not just as a trusted vendor, but also a knowledge and resources bridge to help you attain your dream build. We value the relationship with all our customers and render professional customer service and my team and I will do our best to make sure every customer is satisfied with our services and products. Support us and we will do our very best for you. We understand that we are not the cheapest but we will make the experience worth your money.

Q: What if my package is lost or seized by customs?

A: All outbound shipping from TWM will be via registered post unless otherwise discussed and agreed. We can arrange to ship with registered post in 2 small packages separating the watch head and bracelet if the shipment address has strict custom clearance. But please be aware that we will not be accountable for customs seizure or losses due to the postal system since this is something out of our control. However, we will do everything we can or within our means to help solve the situation.

Q: What is the lifespan of a replica/modded/custom Watch?

A: Just like any genuine watch, this entirely depends on how well you take good care of your watch. An automatic watch should be taken to your local watch-modder for a servicing approximately every 3-5 years if you wear it regularly. This is to ensure that all parts are well greased, cleaned and regulated to keep the parts in good condition and running for a long time. Realistically if you take good care of your watch and get it serviced regularly, your watch can last for many years, just like its authentic counterpart.

Q: Am I able to achieve 1:1 with full custom builds?

A: Often, owners paying for a full custom build will expect it to be 1:1 upon completion but this is generally not the case, and we are here to highlight the differences so that you can be fully aware of what you are paying for. We build watches to look and feel good on the wrist and not for owners to pass them off as genuine luxury brand watches. Please kindly manage your expectations realistically.

Q: What if the watch arrives broken?

A: We will provide pictures upon completion of the job to ensure the watch is working well before shipping to you. Necessary layers of protection will be done to the watch when packing into the parcel box for shipment to ensure there are no damages in the process of shipment to you. You do not have to worry about receiving a broken watch.

Q: How long can I get a response from my email enquiry?

A: Please kindly be patient with us and do not send us multiple emails or message us on different formats or create new email, keep the conversation in 1 email. We will definitely respond to all email enquiries when we check our email.

Q: Are the watches water-resistant or waterproof?

A: Please note that although certain watches have water-resistance to a certain degree, we will suggest that you always make sure that the watch crown is screwed in tight to avoid water or moisture from entering it. We cannot guarantee or cover any form of water damage if your accidental usage results in water or moisture getting into the watch. Please do not wear your watch for swimming or even taking a shower as usage in water is done at the owner’s risk.

Q: My watch is running on automatic movement, why does it stop?

A: Automatic watches runs on conserved energy. How the energy is stored comes from the kinetic hand movements when the watch is on the wrist. When the watch is sitting in the watch box, the conserved energy will run out and it will stop. What you can do to make the watch start ticking again is to do a manual winding of around 10-20 rounds by turning the crown.

Q: What is your turnaround duration?

A: Generally 6 - 8 weeks after order confirmation and payment received but may be longer depending on the situation. However, my team and I will do our very best to deliver to you within our general turnaround duration.

Q: What happens if I sent my watch to a 3rd Party Watch Maker?

A: Generally watches that are commissioned by TWM are under our warranty, if in the event after you received the watch and found out there are some issues and you sent the watch to a 3rd party watch maker instead of back to us, warranty will be void.

Last edited: