• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franken UPO or CrPO with AR MOD

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Surely you're gonna wait and see what the new 45mm is like first, i.e. a few more pics and feedback before making a decision?

Also you're not gonna get much of a franken UPO with new parts for $500, the rep plus gen dial and the budget is practically blown. Maybe search for 2nd hand parts and you'll keep a reasonable budget.

btw there is/was a franken UPO on sale in the sales section yesterday for not much more than you are asking and it had almost everything modded on it, great rep.

I would wait on, if the aR on the new C-45 is not as good as the 42mm then they well might get it corrected for the next batch after cny.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Surely you're gonna wait and see what the new 45mm is like first, i.e. a few more pics and feedback before making a decision?

Also you're not gonna get much of a franken UPO with new parts for $500, the rep plus gen dial and the budget is practically blown. Maybe search for 2nd hand parts and you'll keep a reasonable budget.

btw there is/was a franken UPO on sale in the sales section yesterday for not much more than you are asking and it had almost everything modded on it, great rep.

I would wait on, if the aR on the new C-45 is not as good as the 42mm then they well might get it corrected for the next batch after cny.

+1

Too early on the C-45 & R2's Franken is a steal!