• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franken PO Chrono

Uhrenfreund

6/9/12
Hello mates,
i have seen there many PO Franken watchtes. But i have never seen here a PO Chrono Franken.
Is this not possible? Does the gen dail fit on the A7750 movement? Or is this a problem, because the subdail spacing is not correct?

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I dont remember seeing one of them also. The parts are not easy to find, i think i have seen a chrono dial just once and worth more than the po one.

Also as far as i know Omega 3313 isn't an 7750 based movement so the dial wont be straight swap? I believe those two reasons are the main none ever tried that project...

Uhrenfreund

6/9/12
I am interested in a Franken PO Chrono. Is it possible that the gen dail fits if i have a rep with the correct subdail spacing?
If yes, i think i would start a projekt.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
If the the subdial spacing and the datewindow position are ok, the worst senario will be to cut the dial feet.

Unfortunately i have no further knowledge, but if you want to try i can tell you where to find a gen dial, just drop me a pm ;)

And then you will answer most of the question to the rest of us :lol:

TripleHD

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Keep in mind, the newer PO chronos have the correct spacing. The big flaw is the sunken datewheel.

Uhrenfreund

6/9/12
Ok. Is there a rep outside whith a correct date window?
Do the gen hands fit on the 7750?