• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] Franken Hulk 116610LV (Gen case, dial, bezel assembly)

miami_YG

Patron
Certified
17/2/17
USA
About
Franken Hulk 116610LV (all gen except bracelet and movement)
Willing to Ship to?
CONUS
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
USD
Movement Details?
VS3135
Piece Origin?
cubicmangoes and Gaz1a
Warranty Provided?
No
Item Condition?
Used
Why Are You Selling?
Fun project, but didn't bond with supercase and green
Asking Price?
$6750
Trade Value / Cost:
$6750
Currency Accepted?
USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Raddave
Shipping Costs?
Free or expedited UPS $50
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

This was a fun project for me. Case was up for sale and I couldn't pass up building what is essentially a genstein hulk--nothing like gen thickness and crispy rehaut! Unfortunately, didn't bond with it and got a great deal on a new gen piece. This one has to go.

NOTE: the movement needs regulation or a service. It's serviceable, but running quite a bit fast (1 min/day).

Franken watch from @cubicmangoes https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/superfranken-hulk-submariner-116610.10979990/#
Gen 116613 case from @Gaz1a
Parts breakdown:

VSF 116610 LV
gen 116613 case (original VS case included)
gen 3135 date disc
gen 116610 hands set
gen crystal & gasket
gen crown & tube
gen bezel click springs
gen Hulk bezel complete assembly with insert crack @20
gen Hulk dial with lacquer issues

Last edited by a moderator:

cubicmangoes

Time is free, but it’s priceless.
Patron
Certified
9/9/21
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

cubicmangoes

Time is free, but it’s priceless.
Patron
Certified
9/9/21
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: miami_YG

5Digits

🇺🇸
Patron
Certified
27/12/21
USA

DD60

The Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

miami_YG

Patron
Certified
17/2/17
USA

miami_YG

Patron
Certified
17/2/17
USA

Snookit

Getting To Know The Place
11/11/17

miami_YG

Patron
Certified
17/2/17
USA

Reactions: Jambo_watch

miami_YG

Patron
Certified
17/2/17
USA

miami_YG

Patron
Certified
17/2/17
USA

Jambo_watch

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
8/8/23
Dublin

rnewbie

Known Member
Patron
Certified
7/10/07