• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] Franken 40mm Pam 050/051

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Rust Belt
About
Pam white dial 40mm 051
Willing to Ship to?
WW
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal gift
Movement Details?
ETA 7750(stated)
Piece Origin?
M2M
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Used
Why Are You Selling?
Liquidating a good portion of my collection
Asking Price?
$1100
Currency Accepted?
USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Mrsullivan
Shipping Costs?
Free Priority mail within CONUS
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Re-listing this beauty, adding a brady sailcloth strap with a pam branded buckle.

Previous sales link: https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/franken-pam-050-051-reserved-sale.10951916/#post-11397445

Came from Rankiba who was gracious enough to sell it me when I inquired about it to him, I bought this when I was getting back into PAMs but I happened to fall in love with the 44mm base models and never wore it.

The bracelet fitment is meh, but to be honest so are the gen bracelets for these. You can look at many pics of 40mm pam bracelets fitting like poop on the endlinks, so in that regard it's "gen-like". I silver soldered a couple blobs of solder the bottoms of the endlink to shore up the gap between endlink and case. If the blobs bother you, I can easily melt them off and wick the solder away. I also made some custom spring bars to help the endlinks fit better, because if you use the stock push button pins, there will be some slop because their thickness is less than the diameter of the holes in the endlink.

Watch is older and as rare as hens teeth.

It has a gen dial, tissot swiss 7750, gen datewheel. It will include a leather deployment strap, brady sailcloth strap and two faux screw springbars that are great for changing straps and the original pins. The original rep dial and two different datewheels. Everything in the Pic.

Movement running strong and that gen dial sure is pretty, looks like porcelain.

h9Eb8Q.jpeg

h9E0AS.jpeg

h9EFpP.jpeg

h9EGGW.jpeg

h9Ex7L.jpeg

h9EVzR.jpeg

h9EcY8.jpeg

mrsullivan

Pink Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: ward1991

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Rust Belt
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Rust Belt

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Rust Belt

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Rust Belt

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Rust Belt