• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franck Muller - Where are any knew models?

mil_sub

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/08
If there is no market for FM watches then why was gold rep of casablanca sold out in a flash for over 1K USD (when usd was still strong btw)
IMO FM has some really nice classic models and they will sell if the reps are well made.

dave123 said:
LOL...the crazy hours watch looks like something for my 7 year old.... :lol:

The reason they don't bring more FM reps to market is because there isn't a market,if there was,they would.... :|

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
This FM just became available 3 days ago. It is a bit of a bling job but not to much, with white gold and a few faux diamonds. The size is 30mmx40mm, which is an ok size, but FM makes them larger, and I would like to see a rep in the big size. This one is tempting though, I'm sure it is a beauty due to the white gold finish.

Andycrack

22/4/08
Tommy Tom said:
I like this one

This is the 10th Anniversary Casablanca PVD, awesome, nice taste, but there is also a Chrono model, I'd love to see this ones in reps.
Cheers

Klink

Banned
15/3/06

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
@klink - haha thats funny

I need to find a dealer that has a nice crazy hours in crazy color dreams AND accepts paypal haha. Seems to be either or, but not both... im gunna email Angus to source me a good one i think.

dizz

digi

Known Member
2/9/07
the crazy hour FM's are nice. In the GZ market there are tons of FM's on display. Long island, Casa, Curvex, etc.

I recently picked up a pink crazy hour for less than $17 and it look every bit as nice as my $400 reps.

To make sure it would not fall apart or steam up, I had a show with it on and it passed the water test ok. :lol:

digi

Known Member
2/9/07
Guys, did FM come out with a Casa chrono? There was one forsale, but I did not want to get it unless I was sure FM made one. thx.

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
dave123 said:
LOL...the crazy hours watch looks like something for my 7 year old.... :lol:

The reason they don't bring more FM reps to market is because there isn't a market,if there was,they would.... :|

I will agree with you!

not..

: )

maybe start poll and find other FM haters..

start club..

:D :roll: 8)

Life is Good!

Klink

digi

Known Member
2/9/07
hehe - nearly fooled me klink.

If there is no market for FM, then I guess the rep stall in GZ have all gone bonkers. :lol:

IMAGE_00441.jpg

mkalbaker

27/8/10
wow where did you get that watch me want?

hehe - nearly fooled me klink.

If there is no market for FM, then I guess the rep stall in GZ have all gone bonkers. :lol:

IMAGE_00441.jpg

man i love the watch tell me where you got it from?

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
wow where did you get that watch me want?

man i love the watch tell me where you got it from?

You realize the last post in this thread was made just over 3 years ago... right?

Copy the pic and send it to your favorite trusted dealer. They're easy to find and very nice reps.

mosh_2k7

Renowned Member
Certified
28/9/10
Interesting thread. Lots of new franck mullers have since been repped.

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
The RG King conquistador is an excellent rep. Very smooth rubber strap along with an excellent quality RG case and dial.

Got from Lay.

Highly recommended.

PS: in my opinion absolutely no modifications need to be made.