• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] [FR=>EU=>WORLD] Tudor 9401/0 snowflake blue, NH35 movement, Tiger Concept case

Paglia Orba

Supporter
Certified
11/10/12
About
Tudor 9401/0 snowflake blue, NH35 movement, Tiger Concept case
Willing to Ship to?
World
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal Friends and Family, Bank transfer
Movement Details?
NH35a, brand new
Piece Origin?
Personal build (Tiger Concept + Ebay + Alix + Raffles parts)
Warranty Provided?
return and refund if dead on arrival
Item Condition?
new, aged by me
Why Are You Selling?
I have another one
Asking Price?
200€
Currency Accepted?
€, $
Shipping Costs?
5€ (France), 13€ (Europe world)
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hello,

Having found a higher end case / dial combination for my blue Tudor Sub, I'm selling this one that would have made a good second choice.
It's a recent build made with a Raffles dial and Alix hands I have aged using watercoulours, installed inside a Tiger Concept 55130 V2 case + Tiger Concept insert, on a NH35 movement.
The case is very good quality, 39.5 mm, acrylic crystal. It had pointed crown guards which I shortened ever so slightly and smoothed. But unlike gen, the bezel clicks unidirectionally. I had ordered a Raffles Tudor Back case, but turns out it didn't fit. So generic back case.

The watch is not perfect and is priced accordingly, it displays a nice contrast of a lovely shade of blue with aged indexes. Perfect for summer!

I will consider prospective buyers in order of messaging.

This is a breakdown of the parts:

Case: 39.5mm, from Tiger Concept (55130 V2), with acrylic crystal = 60€
bezel: Tiger Concept = 15€
Crown: Raffles = 17€
Bracelet: Raffles = 40€
Movement: NH35a from Ebay = 32€
Dial: Raffles = 35€
Hands: Aliexpress = 11€

Total = 210€

I would like 200€ for this watch + tracked postage
Postage = 5€ (France), 13€ (rest of the world)

Pictures:

Kpclic.jpeg

KpcpCX.jpeg

KpcTLb.jpeg

KpcCSi.jpeg

KpcXrp.jpeg

KpcdE5.jpeg

Kpcw3F.jpeg

Kpc4yt.jpeg

KpcM42.jpeg

KpcscE.jpeg

Kpcvmn.jpeg

Kpc7P3.jpeg

KpcESs.jpeg

KpcReY.jpeg

KpcftD.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Paglia Orba

Supporter
Certified
11/10/12
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Paglia Orba

Supporter
Certified
11/10/12

Reactions: Karbon74

Pangloss

Horology Curious
15/1/22

Reactions: Karbon74

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15

• Haha
Reactions: Pangloss

Paglia Orba

Supporter
Certified
11/10/12

• Haha
Reactions: Pangloss