• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Found my missing Pumpkin PO!

jerryss

10/9/08
So, I am changing sheets on the bed, and I hear this clunk sound in the "slat" on the side of the bed, where the box spring is - seems, last wknd, I must've put the watch on the bed spread, meaning to take it downstairs, but forgot to do it, and it at some point, it slid down into the side of it - I would've never found it , had I not heard a faint clunk sound, and decided to see what it was -

wow! :)

To
web.jpg
day wrist shot

CBR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/7/07
You sure its yours?
You married?
I once found a strange black sock in my sheets... Went to jail that night for beating the hell out of my neighbor! I wish I would have found his Daytona in my bed. I would have kept it and worn it every day and smiled at him and made sure to shake his hand often!

relayman

12/9/09
Hey, CBR may be hitting a little too close to home, but did you really check the watch out that closely? Did it have your mark on it? Can you really account for all of the free bed sheet time? Just think about it. You can get these Reps from just about anywhere ya know.

:q5::q5::q5::band:

jerryss

10/9/08
In the words of Curly, as he is taking census questions, "Are you married or happy?"

I am married. So, it's my watch :)

It pays to make the bed!

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
23/10/09
well I'm glad you found it!

I was pretty confused when you said you lost it, guess you just wore it to bed then

jerryss

10/9/08
I was at a wedding, came home, got out of a suit and all, hung it up, tie, dress shoes etc., and had placed the watch on the bedspread, with all intentions of taking it downstairs with me - but left without doing that - - I then realized I didn't know where it was, and I also couldn't recall putting the watch down anywhere - so it was lost for a week -

It was a shame, too - I was thinking of replacing it with a PO Orange Chrono, til I found it - :)

CBR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/7/07
Well, send me the UPO and then go ahead and order the chrono. Pretend you never found it. I will be sure to take good care of it, and even take pictures of my hot, steamy, little senorita wearing it all naked.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
23/10/06
lol - very entertaining! :D

Jerry, hows your memory these days???

Hogan

Renowned Member
26/1/09
You sure its yours?
You married?
I once found a strange black sock in my sheets... Went to jail that night for beating the hell out of my neighbor! I wish I would have found his Daytona in my bed. I would have kept it and worn it every day and smiled at him and made sure to shake his hand often!

That sum funny chit there. Of course no woman is worth going to jail over. If he wants her.... take her.

jerryss

10/9/08
The 10 or so drinks I had at the wedding probably contributed to my misplacing it, also...

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
CBR - Can't we see the hot naked senorita anyway and just imagine the watch? I promise... I'll imagine the watch. :biglaugh: