• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Found my aqua terra and could use some input

kmac

2/2/09
Ok I found my presumed to be older style aqua terra wig decorated era 2892 (clone?) I was looking for the silver white dial, then also really liked the blue dial, and finally the white with blue hands grew on me. So I like all of them now and only can get one. What are your thoughts are any more accurate then the other? Does the blue and silver have the starburst dial like the gen? I know perfect clones isn't a TD here but I couldn't find a TD that had one is there any other dealers that still have them?

I am leaning towards the silver white dial but the white with blue hands is very catchy just not sure if it has the classic longevity of the silver. The blue gem is stunning but not sure if the rep captures the same starburst. Finally, not sure how accurate these are per color.

http://www.1-pc8838.com/omse10014-aqua-terra-coaxial-white-silver-markers-pi-2907.html?image=0

omse10014-aqua-terra-coaxial-white-silver-markers-pi-2907.html

http://www.1-pc8838.com/omse10015-aqua-terra-coaxial-white-blue-markers-2892-pi-923.html?image=0

omse10015-aqua-terra-coaxial-white-blue-markers-2892-pi-923.html

http://www.1-pc8838.com/omse10017-aqua-terra-coaxial-blue-silver-markers-2892-pi-920.html?image=0

omse10017-aqua-terra-coaxial-blue-silver-markers-2892-pi-920.html

http://www.1-pc8838.com/omse10015-aqua-terra-coaxial-white-blue-markers-2892-pi-923.html?image=6

omse10015-aqua-terra-coaxial-white-blue-markers-2892-pi-923.html

kmac

2/2/09
Can't get them to work for some reason now. I put the links for all the pics on there

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Not sure many of these are still available kmac, the white dial/blue marker seems to be available. I've never seen the blue dial, I've seen black once, silver and white/blue and pippo will fill you in on the others. They are great reps, the case is excellent. The dial colours are a little off, I would say the pure silver is the most accurate followed by black. I have a blue gen dial in one and not sure the blue dial rep is accurate colour tone (i.e sunburst etc) . The white/blue is more silvery than the gen and markers not as deep, the white rose gold is well off. The rose gold in the gen are extremely vibrant. Go with the white/blue though, it's still a great rep.

Boneventura

Known Member
16/12/11
Like DrB said, the silver with blue should be more white. Also, its no sunburst. Is the gen suppose to be?

kmac

2/2/09
The gen blue dial has a sunburst not the white with blue markers. I am not sure how I am leaning the white with blue wasn't on my list but it is growing on me quick. I just hope it isn't a fad on me. I think it stands out more which is both good and bad. The all silver white is very classic and the one I was looking at. I saw the gen blue with sunburst and wow. Not sure if the rep is close with it though the pics aren't with direct light hitting them.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Yeah the gen blue is the only old AT with a sunburst dial, sorry I correct that, the silver also has sunburst but not as impressive/striking as the blue dial. The black is glossy/shiny, the white/blue and white/rose gold are sort of ivory white/eggshell matte. The reps are all a little off in dial colour silvery white instead of ivory white etc and marker colour but still they are very good.
Kmac just keep in mind that there was a really good old rep AT case which is better than the others, keep that in mind when buying, it has a serial and correct caseback which doesn't say 'constellation' or other minor misshaps. Also even though all models are listed on joshes site I think the only one available now is the white(silver) with blue markers.

We are in need of a bloody good AT rep, new ones are overdue!

kmac

2/2/09
Well he says he has stock on all the ones on the site and says they are like the originals without saying the blue has a sunburst dial. The only example qc pics on the site are of the silver white one. I am torn, I wanted the silver white, but now think the blue is still classic and very striking (in gen form). The white with blue dial is more of a novelty piece for me that is growing on me. Wish I could find a dealer on here with them. I have had slow response and vague answers thus far on this one.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Just be wary, I checked every dealer across 4 forums about 6 months ago (literally every single one of them) and nobody but josh could get those old serial num cases (altho trevor and marvellous came close, fair play to them, they might even have found them since??)
Josh first he told me he could get any colour I wanted, I got a silver dial. I asked him again about 2 months ago as I was buying for someone else and he said all in stock and then after paying only white/blue available, no silver or blue dials? :) ...fun and games with the cartel ;)

Check Trevor and Marvellous, and possibly even silix, silix were looking for a long time and told me blue and white dials available, then just white, then none. They might have found them since?